Sunday, July 29, 2012

My very first book blog!

Hey! I'm Raizza and welcome to my very first book blog! It took a lot of time and thinking for me to create one. At first I was really hoping for my Lit Org in school to build one and to consider it as one of our club activities. Sadly, the president and other members of the club agreed that the school will not accept it as an activity, and will not help us garner points. Idon'tunderstandmyschool'spointsystem But the president did say that a book blog was interesting and could help the MassComm students apply what they have learned so far in their lectures.

But I wanna create a book blog NOW! So here is the product of my determination. I hope you guys will enjoy reading through the reviews I will write in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment